Why is it so difficult as a woman to own your value? Why do you feel like an impostor, as Dr. Valerie Young revealed in her book, The Impostor Syndrome.
- If you doubt that the book you are writing will be purchased.
- If you doubt that your program will make a difference.
- If you doubt that you really are qualified to fulfill the purpose for which you were created…
You are not alone.
Women have a Herstory of being excluded as citizens and even humans, being denied the vote and their human rights for centuries. This Herstory is embedded in your cells, transmitted from your female ancestors. Even today, by modern standards, we are still the “Second Sex” as Simone de Beauvoir observed in 1949.This is your social Herstory, which is then reflected in your family Herstory. Remember when your brother was playing baseball and you were washing the dishes? That’s still happening today.
So no. You are not crazy or deficient. You are having trouble owning your value because you have a Herstory to heal and you are healing it by working on feeling, experiencing and owning your value. That’s your life journey, not a school subject that you either pass or fail. Be kind to yourself.
Here are three things you can do to strengthen your “value muscle” and to melt the “Impostor Accuser” and “The Judge” and other inner bullies into oblivion.
- Collect proof of your value: Bring all the testimonies from readers, clients and fans into a file, treasure box or webpage. Read them in silent as you inhale and out loud as you exhale. You may want to record yourself as you do and play it back to yourself for 30 days, especially before falling asleep. Let it sink! If you don’t have any testimonies, start collecting them, and get your friend’s testimony of how your presence impacts them.
- Understand your Purpose Life Blueprint: Do a Life Review. If you do it in ceremony, it may be done in a week-end.
- Write down or draw a map of all major crossroads and the road you chose. Write down why you chose that at the time, and then add a layer using another color ink to indicate the deeper design your choice may have had (that you didn’t know but can see now). As you create this Crossroads and Choices Map, pull out the design that you were drawing with your choices into another chart or map. Let’s call this the Choices Blueprint.
- Do a chart of the Emotional Wounds you’ve had in this life and the Breaking Points, or major life challenges you’ve faced. Now do another layer in the map using a different color to indicate how you’ve trascended, learn from or transmuted each of these wounds. Let’s call this map the Personal Medicine Blueprint.
- Do another chart or map of your big bloopers and so-called mistakes. Include anything you regret or feel ashamed of. Call it the Bloopers Blueprint.
- Finally, examine the three maps: Crossroads and Choices Map, Choices Blueprint, Personal Medicine Blueprint and Bloopers Blueprint. You are looking at your Sacred Purpose Life Blueprint.
- Confer with your timeless self. Divide your lifeline into 5 to 10 segments defining important periods in your life, as an artist’s retrospective. Draw some maps that show at a glance what you were doing, feeling and being at each segment, so that you have 5-10 maps. While you breath slowly and deeply, hold a stone in your hands that anchors you in who you are now, in the present. Then travel to each segment. Visit the you who lived there. Talk to her and look at the map and hear her truth then. Tell her how your life has changed and inform her of the greater picture drawn by her acts in time. Repeat with each segment. Now draw a map of your present. Place the rock on the corner of the map and hold in your hand for a crystal or feather. Transfer your consciousness to you 5 or 10 years from now. Listen to your present self from that perspective. Now tell her how life has changed and inform her of the greater picture drawn by her acts in time. Understand that you are an infinite being playing in a finite timeline to experience alternatives and choices that contribute to the evolution of the universe. WOW! That’s pretty big. And so are you, a holographic drop in the ocean of infinite unfolding life, a drop of divinity.
Would you like my guidance to go through this process and perform a ceremony with it? Then book a:
Your Sacred Life
Customized Online Ceremonial Service
You have two options:
OPTION 1: Customized Ceremonial Intensive
Your Sacred Life: Customized Ceremonial Online Intensive allows you to engage artist-shaman Maria Mar in a shamanic journey and ceremony during a 4-hour intensive session.
- You can use this to get help in processing any of the teachings in Maria Mar’s blog.
- This is also ideal to create an ARTchemy, an arts & crafts alchemical ceremony for transformation, celebration, rites of passage or manifestation.
- Finally, you can use it to get help in breaking through, doing a quantum leap or addressing a particularly challenging issue.
It is up to you! The Customized Ceremonial Intensive is done face-to-face via Skype and can be recorded for your personal use.
The face-to-face requires that you have a webcam and Skype. We can also do it via phone, though if you want to show me an ARTchemy, is best to do it visually.
It includes: Ceremonial Blueprint and Material List (Only for ARTchemy or Rites of passage Ceremonies), the 4-hour intensive and 2-week direct communication with Maria Mar for follow-up, for a total of 2 communications.
You have 10 days full guarantee. Ask for your money within 10 days, and you’ll have a full refund. No refund after the 10 days or once the service is performed. Rescheduling is allowed up to 5 days previous to the scheduled appointment. No same day rescheduling allowed.
OPTION 2: Customized Ceremonial Program
Your Sacred Life: Customized Ceremonial Program allows you to engage artist-shaman Maria Mar in a series of live, face-to-face guidance sessions, shamanic journey and ceremonial sessions over a 3 month period.
- The first session should be withing 10 days of booking. It is a guidance and preparation session where you share your story, goals and challenges with Maria Mar.
- Then she sends you a Ceremonial Program or blueprint and List of Materials.
- You then have three more sessions where Maria Mar guides you through the steps of the process, project or journey.
- The last session is a ceremonial Closure session.
- You can use this program for any rites of passage, ARTchemy or creative project, celebration, transformation, personal or business breakthrough or manifestation process.
- The Customized Ceremonial Program includes 4 direct follow-up emails in which you can ask Maria questions, consult for follow-up or anything else you like.
Features: Ceremonial Blueprint and Material List, Initial session, and three journey/ceremonial sessions, plus 4 direct follow-up communications with Maria Mar for a period of 3 months.
Only $ 1,500.00
You have 10 days full guarantee. Ask for your money within 10 days, and you’ll have a full refund. No refund after the 10 days or once the service is performed. Rescheduling is allowed up to 5 days previous to the scheduled appointment. No same day rescheduling allowed. All sessions should be booked and done within a 3 month period.
If you are a woman working to express your unique talents and gifts in a purpose-based business, project or practice and you feel that your doubts are holding you back, check out my Dream Crossover Sanctuary and Journey.