A New Tribe for a New Story:
The Story Magic Tribe
Are you in my tribe of spiritual creative women who want to play for their transformation?
In this tribe, we employ our creativity to joyfully manifest our dream, embody our purpose, share our gifts with the world and live our brilliance!
If you are one of these women and you have not joined my tribe…
…go do it now and enjoy an anthology of shamanic stories, including shamanic insights from each story that will open your mind and heart. Here’s the link.
If you are already in my tribe, you are in for a new baptism. Some of you have asked me what’s up with the new name?
Here’s the story: for more than a decade, the name of our tribe has been the Magicmark Your Life Tribe because we use our creativity (color markers being a good symbol for it) to change our lives.
But as I developed new ways to do just that, I realized that the thing that ignites our hearts is story. Whether it is hearing someone tell a story, reading the story, riding the story in a Story Journey, playing with it in a Story Alchemy™ or tracking down the Tiny Story that holds us back so that we can reweave it into the story of living our brilliance…. story is the heart of our transformation!
I also realized that the old name did not serve us anymore and was not attracting the tribe members who would be engaged, enthusiastic and committed to creating story magic in their lives…
And there it is, our new name: The Story Magic Tribe.
Do you love it?
If you are already in the tribe, you don’t have to do anything. However, if you want to see the offers I’m making to the members, go here and read the benefits in the left hand and the send-outs in the right hand, at the bottom of the form.
Or, if this change does not resonate with you and you want out, simply click on any of my emails and in the bottom you will find the unsubscribe link.
If you are not in my tribe and Story Magic resonates in your heart…
Then check these points to discover if you belong with us.
- Are you a creative, spiritual woman (or out-of-the-box man)?
- Are you facing, wanting or needing a transformation? (TIP! If you are in a crisis, facing adversity, struggling to change some stubborn problem or limitation that won’t yield, working to create the life you want or to manifest a dream, then you are going through a transformation).
- Are you tired of fighting change, resisting what you want and feeling trapped in habits or old stories? Do how-to books and other mental approaches leave you flat?
- Are you aware that our brain archives experience and conclusions in the form of stories (I call them Story Fields) and these stories color the interpretations you give to the present, so that Limiting, Prohibitive or Abusive Story Fields reconfigure the present into the past? If you did not know this, does it strike that little bell of truth for you?
- Have you come to the realization that trying to change the situation without addressing whatever is somehow co-creating that situation from inside you does not work? Are you curious about, trying to “get in there” or seeking a way to change from the inside out?
- Do you love stories? Whether it is listening to someone tell a story, reading stories or writing them, you find magic in stories… and don’t forget poetry, the language of the soul. Has a story changed your life? Has a poem touched you so deeply that it revealed your heart to yourself?
- Do you love journal writing, creative writing, arts and crafts and ceremony as tools to generate change in your life? (TIP! This is what gives rise to my motto: Play for transformation! Change is hard and often painful. But creativity has a way of turning it into magic. Are you game?
- Are you familiar or open to shamanic wisdom that is both, mystical and practical; applicable to life and healing for the heart?
If you said yes to all or most of these questions and none of them sat ugly in your heart, then I invite you to give the Story Magic Tribe a trial. When you join the tribe, you get “A Handful of Stories” an anthology of shamanic stories with shamanic insights, just to get you started! Join here.
Wait, don’t go yet!
If you are a creative woman (or out-of-the-box man) who wants to awaken your creative genius, share your gifts with the world and live your brilliance, then you may want to join my Brilliance Tribe. When you do, you can download the Brilliance Manifesto to pour a river of energy through your being that will clear the doubts you now have about your talents. Join here.