You are as abundant as a tree
You are infinitely abundant by birth. Like a tree, you have been given all that you need to flourish.
Like tree, you are nourished by earth every day.
You have a trunk, which is your self-healing, truth-holding body.
You have roots that connect you to others, to the creatures, the earth and all its beings.
You have branches, which are the talent, gifts, skills and strengths that you have cultivated, as well as your experience; all your experience, even your mistakes.
You have leaves, which are your words that inspire the world, nourish the soul and vibrate with the frequency of your thoughts.
You have flowers, which are your beautiful feelings of joy, gratitude, compassion and appreciation, as well as your imagination.
You have fruits ~which are your service to others.
A tree this luscious and fertile attracts many creatures and is the station for the many journeys and transformations that life offers.
You are the center of a world of activity, growth and enrichment that takes place around your abundance.
If you are not experiencing the prosperity that is your birthright, look at each part of your Tree-being.
- Are you allowing it to grow and express itself?
- Do you value it?
- Do you receive it for yourself?
- Do you share with others from a place of love?
- Are you separating yourself from the world?
- What are you creating with the words you tell yourself and others?
- Are your feelings helping you flourish or poisoning your branches?
- Are you offering your fruits to the world?
- And finally, are you leaving your center to give too much, make too much effort because you do not really believe that you are valuable or that others will value you?
A tree is a miracle of life ~like you.
Receive the miracle you are for yourself first and then share it with others in joy. You will flourish.
I created The Success Seed Audio Journeys to help you flourish from within.
Art copyright of Maria Mar(c)2005. This image is protected by international copyright law.