Dreams are deeper communications that you have with:
- Your subconscious mind
- Your Soul
- Your Spiritual Guides
- Your Ancestors
- Your Power Animals
- The Universe
Let me share a dream I had last night. It was very short.
These are three of my New Year’s resolutions:
- To explore, enjoy and grow my gracefulness
- To seek new sources of income, and
- To improve my home to make it more inspiring and beautiful.
Here’s my dream.
I was sleeping by the waters on a wooden wharf between two piers. As I woke up, I saw sharks approaching and opened my eyes wide, sitting up. When I looked closely, there were two stingrays dancing gracefully in the dock. At first I thought about how dangerous they were. But this gave way to a feeling of harmony as I enjoyed their graceful dance.
After breakfast, I took out the Animal Medicine book by Ted Andrews, one of my favorites. I looked up stingrays.
- My first surprise was that they are related to sharks! I believe that the illusion of sharks here warns of not being aggressive in the fulfillment of my desires. Not to push.
- Then I learned that the Stingray Medicine helps you to gracefully dance through your life. And that’s how I felt when they were dancing in the water. I felt joy, harmony and peace.
- Furthermore, they are known to appear when you need to feel at home in any environment. They teach you to be the master of your environment, instead of allowing your environment to master you.
- Finally, imagine my amazement to find out that stingrays have a electro-receptors that allow them to find buried food. This is a new take on my search for new sources of income. It’s about paying attention to my inner radar to find the sources of income that I have right now that may be buried in my awareness or files (as in unfinished books or products).
WOW! That’s so exact!
So you see, even the most simple, short dream (especially if it includes animals or nature) is a communication that you need to pay attention to.
Notice that I did not go to a site for dream interpretation. Though that can help, I have learned to trust my own intuition and BodySoul and to search for the Animal Medicine of any animal that shows up in my dream. I also ask myself about the metaphors or allusions in the dreams and how they related to what I’m asking for or experiencing.
Dreams are one of the ways in which you are protected, guided and supported in your personal and spiritual growth.
Have any dreams you want to share?
If you like my Daily Inspirational Words, register to receive them through my Daily Inspirational Words Newsletter
If you want to go from Caterpillar to Butterfly, enjoy the Butterfly You! Magazine and join my mailing list to receive an ecourse for your metamorphosis.