The Three Attitudes to Manifest
- Do you want to live a different life?
- Do you have a deep need to express your best potential?
- Perhaps you want to embody your life purpose or express your gifts in the world. You may even desire to make a BIG difference in the world, in your causes, for your people.
But are you in desire, delusion or decision about it?
This article series is a self-assessment tool that will let you know.
The image I use here is a painting by Picasso. Look at these three women. The first women to the left holds the jar in her languid hand, empty. She wants the water, and feels her desire, but she has yet to move towards filling the jar.
The second woman has her hand out, asking for the water (or for a jar). But she is adopting a helpless stance, as can be seen by her facial expression and her head resting on her arms.
The third woman is picking up a jar. Though she has an open, receptive hand, she is also taking action to give and receive. This painting embodies the three attitudes a woman usually has towards manifestation.
Part 1: The Alchemy of Desire
Some people shun desire, perhaps as the result of our religious upbringing. Depending on one’s religious upbringing, one may think that desire and pleasure are shallow or selfish things.
But desire is the force that moves you towards your purpose.It is a Divine gift that works as a sensor, letting you know what is in harmony with your nature and your purpose and what deviates from it.
Following your desire and feeling your joy create a compass that lets you know if you are doing what you came here to do. So here’s what happens when you are in the attitude of DESIRE:
- You really want it. Your soul longs for it; so much so that you experience a constant dissatisfaction with your life.
- You are passionate about it. Just to think about living, working or being in this new way that you desire motivates you, fill you with passion and enthusiasm and makes you come alive.
- Your life is lacking something important and you know it is the absence of this state of being, purpose or lifestyle. It’s as if you were living only half- your truth or not even that.
You spend time daydreaming, researching, “googling” about it, reading about people who are living the life you want, doing the kind of money you want or who have transformed their health, relationships or careers in the way you want.
- In your Soul, you feel that this frequency, this mood or lifestyle you seek is your destiny, your true nature; though it’s hard to believe it because you have never experienced it in “real life!”
When you are in desire, there is a tension between your want and your circumstance, where you are and where you want to be. This tension makes your desire painful. This pain is part of the Divine Design. It moves you to seek a solution. It motivates you to take the risk of leaving your safety to try your wings.
But this tension may also, if you don’t understand it, put you off and make you give up on your dream in order to avoid pain. In fact, people who have no tolerance for pain and want instant gratification, can rarely manifest their dream or embody their purpose. When it doesn’t happen immediately, they give up.
In Part 2 you will understand the pain that is created when you try to avoid this pain and resist, avoid or push your manifestation.
Do you want to work this path with me? We can do it privately in a customized journey or ceremony.
Sign up for the free Dream Crossover Video Series here.
To get step-by-step ceremonial guidance to do it, enroll in my Dream Crossover MasterSoul Group.