I was participating in a webinar series for Social Entrepreneurs facilitated by Ryan Eliason and was deeply moved by the vision he inspired us to seek during the first webinar. I’ve been ambivalent as to what to use as the motivator for my New Year Growth Plan. Should I focus on being specific with the numbers in my goals or nurture a compelling vision, that taps into my desire and ignites my passion? Ryan helped me understand and heal my ambivalence. His prompt to create a compelling vision remind me of the difference between my Sacred Feminine and my Sacred Masculine.
Making goals I can measure is practical and convinces my logical mind and Sacred Masculine that I’m doing something “real”.
But “real” for my soul, my Sacred Feminine is something totally different. It is about a compelling vision of my gifts transforming the world to make it the world I Dream of.
It is about moving my heart into action through inspiration and about feeling passionate enough to get up every morning singing and dancing because I’m doing what I’m doing.
Ryan Eliason teaches people how to make plans, strategies, goals, etc. But he said that BEFORE we do this, we need to allow ourselves to envision, enjoy and truly immerse ourselves in the BIG vision, the compelling vision of the world we want and our role in creating it. We need to dream BIG.
- In the female psyche, the Sacred Masculine is the Knight that serves the Queen, which is the Soul. The Knight goes out into the world to execute the Vision of the Queen. But the Knight needs to listen to the Queen deeply and always honor her heart’s wisdom, the quality ~not just the quantity of her desired transformations.
- In the male psyche, the Sacred Feminine is the Sorceress-Queen who supports the King’s quest by giving him the visions, insights, emotional and soul guidance and physical healing he needs to grow his kingdom in a way that will make both the King and the world happy and the kingdom a better place.
So here’s the question I have for you today:
- Forget about numbers, limitations or if it is realistic or doable.
- Forget all of that for a second and dare to Dream BIG. Imagine life as you would be living it if you were living it in your full power. You are already there!
- Forget about how you are going to do anything, about the tools, the means, where you are at now and the distance from where you want to be, what you don’t have. Forget all the logical items. Tell your Sacred Masculine that you are not abandoning these, only delaying these temporarily to get clear on the vision first.
- Imagine the world you want being a reality and describe it with words that make your mouth water.
- Then imagine yourself as a creator of that movement, that transformation, that wonderful new world-being.
- What are the gifts you are sharing with the world?
- How do they impact people?
- Who are those people?
- What do they need that you can give?
- How do you feel sharing your gifts and seeing them transform and become transformers who in turn transform others?
- What are you doing that brings you ecstasy, joy, fulfillment?
- How does this being in joy that you are irradiates this potent joy, passion and gifts to others?
This daily inspiration is a prompt to visualize your BIG world vision and then swallow it, like a seed that starts to grow in you. Or perhaps it’s really a being you are conceiving, and now it begins to grow in the belly of your imagination!
What can happen next
For days to come it will grow and you will begin to have revelations, inspirations, ideas, insights and imaginations featuring you as the creator of this world.
In this process, you will assume your power as an Influencer. That leads you to assume your self-authority and to own your greatness.
And it all starts with envisioning the beautiful, wonderful world that you want.
Answer the questions here and leave your summary of this world in the comments. As the comments weave together, let’s watch what world emerges!
If you like my Daily inspirations, subscribe to my free Daily Inspirational Words newsletter.
Join my Tribe
Get sustained support in your journey from Caterpillar Self to Butterfly Self. Join my Tribe!