My New Year’s Gift for you
Soul Hatching Meditation
You have probably learned that it takes hard work to make your dream happen. You have come to believe that in order to fully embody the purpose for which you were born, you need to improve yourself in a variety of ways. As a result of this training every time you think of what you want to accomplish or who you want to be, a long list of to-dos and fix-me-ups runs through your mind. It may look something like this:
First, I have to stop wasting time watching TV and use that time better. And I can’t go to sleep so late at night because I don’t have energy the next day. Once I do that… Oh, yes, and I must stop getting angry at every little frustration. I need to learn more patience. And how about my technophobia? Until I get better at using technology, I won’t really be able to do what I want. Not to mention my neediness. I must stand stronger and let go of my need to be accepted. But that’s just not enough. I need to do more…
You get the drift.
We spend our time trying to improve ourselves to DESERVE our dream and doing External Actions to try to make it happen.
Growing in wisdom, expanding our love, learning from our lessons; these are beautiful gifts that we give ourselves in our evolution. That’s how we co-create our reality. But none of that is the alchemy that delivers our Dream. None of that is the core power that allows us to embody our purpose in this beautiful Earth.
We were born with that power.
When you see a baby, do you start making a list of the improvements she needs?
First, she needs to stop depending on others and learn to feed for herself, and then she needs to stop wasting her time there in bed and get a program going for her growth and achievement and she better learn how to stand up fast if she wants to…
What happens when you see that beautiful baby?
You see her glowing in her glorious Essence. Her eyes are brilliant with Divinity. She brings with her the star radiance from where she was born. She cannot talk, walk or even feed herself and yet she is perfect in every way. She illuminates you and fills your with joy and love. She is lovable without a doubt.
And so are you.
There is a meditation that I’ve been doing that I want to share with you today because you need to Remember your Essence. And I don’t mean remember with your mind. I mean re-member your Essence, so that it is whole and strong again.
What happens as we grow up is that we are dumped tons of labels, garbage and demands as payment for being loved. This lack of Unconditional Love makes us believe that we must be these labels, that we are that garbage and that we must meet those demands in order to be worthy of love.
This is a delusion.
You were born perfect for your purpose.
Everything you are, including your so-called defects, your mistakes and quirks is part of this perfection. In other words, your imperfection is part of the design of your Sacred Self.
The practice of Soul Hatching helps you dissolve and detach from all the labels, garbage and demands to connect again to your Essence, to your beautiful Soul. Once you connect to your Soul, you connect to Source. And when your Soul Source Connection is awakened, you deeply connect to the dream you already ARE, to the perfection you are for your purpose.
So if you want any of this for this year:
- To fully embody your life purpose so that you can transform your purpose into a service to humanity and live it full time
- To experience a richer life, like developing inner peace or joy in your daily practice
- To manifest a dream , such as purchasing your dream home, finding your soulmate or achieving health
- To heal or improve an area of your life that is not working well, whether it is wealth, health or love, or
- To accomplish specific goals in your personal or professional life, such as being happy, having better relationships, getting a job, increasing your income, gaining credibility or being promoted.
Then I invite you to join me in practicing the Soul Hatching Meditation.
It takes about 10 minutes, though at the beginning it may take longer.
Soul Hatching Meditation
Today I am going to describe the simple practice and later on I am going to name the Veils of Forgetfulness that will get in your way to attaining Soul Source Connection and Activation ~the goal of the Soul Hatching Meditation.
The Soul Hatching Meditation is the peeling away of the Veils of Forgetfulness (also known as the Domestication Rags) that stand on the way of you fully feeling, receiving and being your radiant Essence.
Imagine that your Essence is a bird of light that has been covered by layers of debris dropped onto you by your environment as you were grew up. These layers of debris have formed a multilayer egg shell. Your task during the Soul Hatching Meditation is to crack that shell and dissolve or release those layers ~the Veils of Forgetfulness ~ until your Essence is hatched; until it can surface and radiate its divine light on you, your life and your environment.
You don’t need to fix or improve yourself. You don’t need to fulfill your to-do list. You don’t even need to activate your Essence because it has always been active. It is immortal, perfect and ever-present.
- Sacred Space. Seek about 20 minutes of interrupted solitude in a quiet place. This will take less time as you practice.
- Womb Pose. Sit comfortably and make yourself round. The Soul Hatching Meditation is a Goddess meditation. It is not seeking transcendence, but immanence —to experience the divine present in your physical existence right now. The plug to that Divine Source is your Soul. Your Soul is not in opposition to your body; instead it is expressed and fulfilled through it. Therefore, seek to become round and receptive, like a womb. Open your legs and keep your feet together and connected to the floor, so that you form a circle with your legs. Place your hands either around your breasts, joined in the heart area or around your womb, holding your belly. Interlaced your fingers. This should form another circle in the upper part of your body. This creates an infinity symbol in your body with two energy circuits flowing.
- Breath of Life. Practice slow, deep and gentle breathing until your heart beat slows down.
Step One: Connect to your Sacred Heart
The first action you do in your Soul Hatching Meditation is to connect to your Sacred Heart; the seat of your Soul. This Sacred Heart is a divine love energy that penetrates your physical heart and is located in your Heart Chakra.
To connect to your Sacred Heart, do these simple Internal Actions.
- Heart Breath. Breathe into your heart gently, slowly and deeply. Inhale and receive acceptance and exhale and release judgment. Keep this breathing practice throughout the meditation. If you forget, simply go back to it.
- Inner Smile. Allow your Sacred Heart to smile. This is called the Inner Smile and it begins in your heart with a feeling of appreciation, gratitude, joy or compassion. It spreads to your eyes —so you can feel them glowing— and then may reach your lips with a soft —what feels like a Mona Lisa type— smile.
- Heart Tending. Feel your awareness living your mind and diving into your heart. Keep allowing your attention to dive into your heart, seeking to strengthen that connection to your Sacred Heart, following that Inner Smile that glows with appreciation and love.
- Soul Connection. This may not happen at first, and when it does it may happen in short clicks followed by interference, but keep connecting without judging yourself. Connect to your heart. Feel Divine Light irradiating through the crown of your head. Bring both your eyes towards the Third Eye, between your eyebrows to quiet your thoughts and mind. Touch your Sacred Heart until you feel your Essence as who you are, as your Core Self. Feel the light streaming from above through your heart and showering your Essence, magnifying its radiance so that your Star Essence irradiates in you and through you to the entire room. Allow, enjoy and be in this state for as long as you can.
- Soul Hatching. Listen in breath to your Soul. Be, experience, feel and know in your bones, heart and body who you are, what brings you delight, what your gifts are and see your light, Essence and gifts shining upon your physical existence and then on your environment. See, feel and receive how your Essence and gifts influence and adds value to the world. There is nothing to do or fix. Simply allow your Star Essence to illuminate the world with your brilliance.
Step 2: Release the Veils of Deception
The second action you need to do is to release the Veils of Deception that make you believe that your Primary Identity is all those labels, garbage and demands.
The truth of the matter is that Identity is the deepest and most powerful layer in your subconscious. It overrides habits, beliefs and even values. Therefore, there is an alchemical insight you may have heard:
You are your dream already. You already embody your purpose. So why can’t you feel it? How come you can’t own this? Heck, you don’t even believe it, do you?
Because of the layers of labels, garbage and demands that covered your Essence as you grew up. They confused you and made you believe that you ARE those labels, garbage and demands. But you are not.
You are bigger than that. You are a drop of divinity that contains the whole of divinity. You are an immortal spirit having a human experience.
You have an immortal soul that is the expression of your divine Essence in your human being. It is present right now. It is perfect for your purpose right now. It has access to the entire universe of creation right now.
The second task in the Soul Hatching Meditation is to keep letting go of the Veils of Forgetfulness that deceive you until you Remember your Essence, until you unveil its radiance and deeply, truly feel, receive and consciously embody its perfection right now.
Today, practice Step One.
Keep a blank paper and pen in front of you.
As you dive into your Sacred Heart, you will inevitably meet the Veils of Forgetfulness.
Fish them out. Every time you recognize what is interfering with your Soul connection, write it down in that piece of paper.
It is more powerful if you discover the 12 Veils of Forgetfulness than if I just tell you what they are.
As a matter of fact, don’t be frustrated if all you can do today is bump against these interferences. It’s OK. It’s great. The more you get to know them the freer you will be.
In my next post, I will reveal the 12 Veils of Forgetfulness so that you can compare notes.
More from the Soul Hatching Series:
Article 2:The 12 Veils of Forgetfulness
Story: The Veils, the Shadows and the Swan
Remember to come back and leave a comment on your experience. You can also ask me questions in the comment box below.
Here’s to a magical New Year with you illuminating the world with the brilliance of your Star Essence!