The Shamanic Art of Shapeshifting
I’m sure you’ve heard of shamans who shapeshift into animals and trees. On the other hand, you’ve probably seen shapeshifters show up as fiction or fantasy characters. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could shift into the shape of anything or anyone you want to be?
While this fantasy may prove to be much less delightful than you imagine, the shamanic art of Shapeshifting can serve you in real life.
Can you do it? Absolutely! You are already a shapeshifter, you just don’t know it!
Today I want to reveal a teaching of the Sacred Feminine School of Wisdom which has been instrumental in my ability to transmute pain into power. It is the Art of Shapeshifting.
“The Art of Shapeshifting recognizes your body’s self-healing and transformational powers. It frees you from attachments to the past, self-sabotaging habits and limiting beliefs. It allows you to tap into your fluidity to communicate with the Sacred World, absorbing the power and wisdom to transmute your pain into power.”
The Art of Shapeshifting includes six Acts of Power:
- Listening to your body: Listening to your body in breath allows you to tap into your body’s wisdom and to enter the zone where your body expresses the truth of your soul; your BodySoul.
- Touching the Source: Trailing the pain leads to the source of the original impact that created the pain or disease. Only when you release the pent-up energies at the wound entry point are you able to release or transmute that energy. Any covering of this entry point leads to stagnation and eventually to disease, addiction or fear-based living.
- Shifting the story of your pain in your body: Every memory, interpretation, expectation, emotion —as well as the coverage of these— create your Personal Story. This gets attached to your identity and becomes difficult to release. Shapeshifting allows you to communicate with and listen to your body’s wisdom in a way that allows you to change that Personal Story, leading you into the Path of Personal Freedom.
- Releasing the toxicity and Receiving the Gifts: Once you touch the source of impact, you realize that you can survive it. You realize that it is no longer a reality, that it was in the past. Then you can release it toxicity and receive its gifts. You release the past and free your Presence to fully respond to the present.
- Internal Actions and Healing Metaphors: Your body reveals what you’ve been doing subconsciously. It also gives you Healing Metaphors that are blueprints to the Internal Actions you can take to rewrite the story of your pain.
- Flowing the energy and freeing the flow: Once those stagnant energies are released, you feel a lightness of being, a freedom within you that allows you to walk your talk, live your dream and embody your purpose. There is no longer a big tight knot entangling your potential. Life flows through you and you are in the flow.
If you are interested in learning this art, make sure to sign up for my next event: Shapeshift into your Dream.