Daily Inspirational Words
If your Dream Were a Baby
If your dream were a baby…
Finish this sentence 10 times. The first five sentences should be negative. The other five positive. Here’s one set.
If your dream were a baby….
- you wouldn’t starve it every day.
- you wouldn’t feel ashamed of it.
- you wouldn’t feel that it doesn’t really belong to you.
- you wouldn’t neglect it in a dark corner (or your psyche)
- you wouldn’t stump its growth
- you would breastfeed it lovingly
- you would teach it how to walk
- you would be proud of it as your best creation
- you would wash away the dirt of each day to keep it clean and shiny
- you would take care of it every day to see it growth to its full potential.
You can do another set for yourself, finishing the sentence:
“If my dream were a baby…”
To subscribe to my Daily Inspirational Words, click here.