Farming your Fabulosity
Clear the weeds of old limiting stories
and plant the seed of you living your brilliance.
That’s what I mean by “Farming your Fabulosity.”
In the Pillar Article What is Story ALchemytm, you discovered that very early on in life you inherited or created Story Fields for almost every aspect of your life.
You learned that these Story Fields are just like the stories your mom told you when you were a child. They have the 5Ws: who, what, where, when and why. You understood that the reason why you are full of old hidden stories is because that’s the way your brain makes sense of and stores reality.
And you learned that those Story Fields can limit your perception of the world, making you play small. They can become thieves from the past that steal your present. You examined how they may convince you that you are not creative, not good enough or that what you long for is not possible for you. These limiting Story Fields are also known as your Tiny Story. You also unearthed that Tiny Story as an underground fiend that scares away your happiness right in front of your eyes… without you even noticing!
Today you will learn how to use a technique I call “Farming the Field” –the Story Field, that is– to Farm your Fabulosity and release the stories that hold you back and dim your brilliance.
Farming the Field
You heard the bad news…these stories are embedded in your subconscious and are currently running the show of your life!
The good news is that stories can be rewritten.
This is what I learned about stories:
“Stories are the only imagined structure that can lay down actual memories, as if you had experienced the event directly in real life. This gives story the alchemical power to rewrite reality.” ~Maria Mar~
This has massive implications.
If the learned stories that are limiting you right now are old, rotten or unwanted fields, you can always clean them and plant something else. You can Farm the Field.
In fact Farming the Story Fields is much easier than getting rid of a bad crop and planting something else.
But Story Fields are tricky!
How can Farming the Story Fields be easier than replanting? Logically, it would be much harder.
- Unlike a bad crop, Story Fields are invisible to the naked eyes.
- If your identity has been attached to the Tiny Story, you won’t even SEE it. I could point it out and you’ll be looking around going “Who? There’s no one else here but me!”
- Tiny Stories are subconscious and operate without your awareness. They are cloaked. How can you change what you are not even aware exists?
- And even if you get to spot a Story Field, what can you do to change something that happened in the past or is happening in your psyche, not in the current situation? That’s like trying to drink the water in an oasis that is only a mirage!
- How can you get help to deal with a situation that no one else sees? Your Story Fields are like ghosts. They keep you struggling alone against invisible forces.
- And even when you recognize them, Tiny Stories are often planted with life or death urgency in the child that is trying to survive in a new world. When you try to change those patterns, your amygdala sounds the danger alarm and your system goes into red alert. Massive resistance is triggered.
All of this is true, but here’s the fun part about stories:
- The creator can turn the invisible into visible with a twist of the pen… or brush. In your case, the pen/brush is your perception. While you cannot see stories, beliefs and responses that remain cloaked, you can spot their “symptoms” —what I call the Traceable Footprints. In –coming up soon– you will learn how to make your invisible Tiny Story visible, so you can change it.
- Just as you attached your identity to a Tiny Story, you can detach it and attach it to your Great story. In this Pillar Article Series you will learn about how the Story Fields steal your true identity and how to reclaim it. You will also examine your self-perception to see if you suffer from Story Identity Theft.
- You can take a special type of action to dismantle your Tiny Story. In this series you will discover what type of actions you can take when your current actions are not working.
- You are not alone fighting ghosts from the past! You have a legion of allies and supporters available to you that help you see the opportunities and inhabit your potential and in this series you will meet your Creation Partners.
- There is a way to address and redress your Tiny Stories that will minimize resistance and maximize the power of your creativity. You will take off those Tiny Stories as if you were taking off an old dress. Guess what this path is?…
- Play for transformation! And that is what I help you do! In this series you will find out how to use Shamanic Story Journeys to change your Tiny Story and you will discover a treasure chest of play tools to change your Tiny Story and live your brilliance.
And some advance stuff…
- I will also help you access two Sacred Feminine Powers that will help your transformation from Tiny Self to Great Self with ease and grace. Stay tune for this shamanic secrets from the Sacred Feminine School of Wisdom.
- Finally, learn to see the big picture by borrowing the Eyes of the Shaman and learning how you are creating your world now and how to create the world you want. This is advance stuff!
Farm your Fabulosity
Your fabulosity is that part of you that laughs freely, loves generously and creates gracefully.
There is a genius living inside you. There is a star shining in your Essence. There is strength, courage, charisma and magic steaming in your presence.
Are you smiling? If you are, then your Soul recognizes your true nature.
Are you frowning? If you are, then your identity have been stolen by a Story Identity Theft and you no longer believe, feel or express your fabulosity.
And I am here to help you reclaim that luscious, exuberant, radiant part of your Sacred Self.
The bottom line here is this:
I help you employ your creativity —including journal writing, art journaling, story journeys, creative writing, movement, voice and fun arts & crafts projects to Farm your Story Fields and plant the seed of your new story: You living your brilliance.
Are you ready to farm your fabulosity?
Get my Manifesto!
In your journal describe your current reality, problem and unwanted limitations as well as the creative gifts you long for and think you do not have. Write it as you usually say it when you complain out loud, to yourself or to your friends. Now turn this into a story. To create the plot, organize what you described using the 5Ws: What, who, where, when and why. Add the How: How does this thing happen? How do they affect you? How do you behave? Read the story aloud. With a red pen or marker, make a dot where you can detect a Tiny Story showing up, even if it’s just a scent. Go back and reflect on those marked moments. Pull that thread. Can you see the story beneath your story?
If you find out something amazing, come back and share your insights in the comments below.
Next: How your Primary Responses shape your world
Discover one way that you can spot your hidden Story Fields and change destructive habits and ineffective actions.