Earth, Mother, You Woman
This article explores how your authentic joy can help restore our collective connection with Earth and the Sacred Feminine. Think about what you do in a day. Multiply that by billions, and you get a sense of what women do for the world —all in heels and while looking gorgeous!
Women’s History Month has gone, Earth Day came and went. But women’s history is created every day by you and me, and we need to make Earth Day every day in order to repair the damage we’ve done to Earth Mother. That same damage is affecting you as a woman and mother right now. Your well-being as a woman and Earth’s well-being are intertwined.
Just as we need to protect Earth from wanton exploitation, depletion, abuse and poisoning, we need to protect ourselves as women from living a stolen life where our energies are depleted by others without renewal, valuing or reciprocity.
Here’s three ways in which your lifestyle can return the value of the Sacred Feminine while enriching your own life.
- When you as a woman make a stand for your right to be happy, you train others to enjoy and value the Sacred Feminine.
- When you empower yourself as the writer of your own life story, you train others to see and respect the gifts of Sacred Feminine Leadership.
- When you send a clear message to yourself and others that your day is every day and you own your time, you train others to stop taking women for granted and instead appreciate the gifts that women and the Sacred Feminine bring into their lives.
When you hear the three points above, consider your feelings and whether they are the result of learned limitations or genuine Heart-based Wisdom.
- Your Right to be Happy. Do you feel that there is something wrong with you asserting your right to be happy? Take one minute to breathe into your heart and find out how this really feels. Consider if you suffer from an Inner War between Self and Others, so that if you live in a way that makes you happy you feel that you are being selfish and stealing your loved one’s happiness? That if a learned false belief embedded in your consciousness through centuries of enslavement. The USA constitution guarantees the right to pursue our happiness. If you are a citizen, this includes you!
Free yourself with this knowledge:
- Your Self-Loyalty. Imagine that you assume your role as the writer of your own life story or the protagonist of your life. You give priority to fulfilling your life purpose. You take time each day to enjoy your own Presence in the world, to relax, renew and reflect. You give priority to creating the life you want for yourself and to achieving the success your soul longs for. You assume your personal growth as your priority.
Do you feel that you are betraying your loved ones?
This is the result of a socialization that has taught you that you are a second-class citizen and that you are not entitled to your own life. Spiritually, this is a lie.
You came here to learn, grow and fulfill your life purpose. There is no contradiction between this and being of service. Quite the contrary. But in order to of service to others, you first need to tend to your wounds and heal them, know yourself and your purpose, grow and value your gifts and understand what your soul desires. When you do this, you can then design a way of serving the world that also fulfills you. That is ecstatic service and ecstatic living.
In fact, when you allow your loyalty for others to undermine your self-loyalty, you leave yourself without the compass to serve others. You have an inbuilt mechanism that guides you in fulfilling your purpose. It is your soul’s ecstasy.
- Your right to self-time. What do you fear will happen if you place your own needs, desires, dreams and life purpose in your agenda every day? Do you feel that you have no right to do this? Do you fear it will leave your loved ones without anything?
Do you have the same feelings about your husband, brother or male relatives when they do their work or take time for their “thing?” Are they selfish and bad when they take their professional goals and contributions as citizens seriously?
Why do you believe that you have no right to the time you’ve been given on Earth? Consider that this, too, is part of your socialization as a slave. Your children, your parents, your friends, you partner are and should be priorities. But NOT at YOUR expense. You got to be on top of the list, or you’ll have nothing to give others. What happens when your children leave home? Does your life still has meaning? What happens if you divorce? Do you feel lost? Give yourself time now and those moments, if or when they come, will not devastate you.
By reclaiming your right to be genuinely happy, loyal to yourself and to own your time, you will have MORE not less, to offer others. You will be less needy and have more self-love and as a result, what you give will be fuller and unconditional.
In this process, you will help your loved ones to value you, Earth Mother and the Sacred Feminine.
Join me in a live call to learn how to channel your emotions creatively to fuel the Law of Attraction and magnetize what you want. It’s your gift from the Sacred Feminine! Open your Ancestral Heart to center your emotions in the wisdom of your soul.
Before May 6 – Join me live for the call. Click here.
After May 6, 2013 -Download the audio and bonus. Click here.
In the next blog post, you will discover 4 ways in which you as woman share the fate of earth, with a beautiful poem weaving together this knowledge from the Sacred Feminine.
If you are not yet subscribed, use the form below to subscribe to the MagicMark your Life community. You will receive a free Magic Mark your Life Starter Kit and Gift Basket and our weekly blog digest and newsletter.
If you are subscribed, look for the next blog digest, delivered on Wednesday.