SERIES: Dream Creation: From Desire to Embodiment
Become your Dream
So you finally stopped seeing your Dream or purpose as something alien that is far away and that you must “get” with great effort. Congratulations! You accepted your Dream as food.
You also swallowed your Dream, allowing it to nurture the potential inside you that has —and has always had— the power to blossom into that Dream.
Now you need to ingest and digest your Dream.
The previous two stages: acceptance and swallowing were lead by your Sacred Feminine aspect or your Shakti Energy. Now we are shifting into your Sacred Masculine energy, your Shiva Energy.
You do not create something because you want it.
Desire is just the spark to ignite your passion, a powerful force that can move mountains. Yes, but only if you employ it.
Now you must choose whether you will feed your passion to that Dream until it grows.
Believe it or not, must people refuse to feed their passion to their Dream. Instead, they feed it to their fear, their habits and their doubts.
That’s were the “Yes, but…” answer they give to any solution comes from.
It’s like meeting a hunk. Sure, he is gorgeous. You definitely WANT him. But that’s not the basis for a relationship… unless you did not outgrow your teens! LOL!
In order to marry the guy, you must graduate from desire to commitment. So you are dating him, and all the while you are making unconscious choices.
- Is this man worthy of making a life commitment to him?
- Is he lovable enough?
- Loving enough?
- Will he be a good partner and father?
- Am I happy with him?
- Is he in harmony with what I truly want for myself?
You make the same unconscious choices with your Dream.
- Is this Dream doable? Do I seriously believe that it is possible or doable? If you do not believe that your Dream is possible, you will not commit.
- Is this a Dream to which I want to dedicate my life, my passion, attention and time? If there is any part of you that resists this dedication, you will not commit.
- Is this Dream lovable? Does it make my heart sing? Will it love me back or will it break my heart? If you see only disappointment and heart break along the way, you will not commit.
- Will this Dream fill my heart and allow me to feel fully filled (fulfilled)? If there is doubt, you will not commit.
- Is this Dream in harmony with what I want for myself? If you have limiting expectations, rigid plans or learned standardized concepts of what you are supposed to be or do… you guessed it. You will not commit.
In Part 4: What Makes your Dream happen, you will find out why and how this works.
* I spell Dream with capital “D” to distinguish your Soul’s Dream and life purpose from acquisition dreams or sleep dreams.
In New York? Sign up for my May 17th performance to find out how to do this. Only for Women. Sign up here for the Early Bird Special: https://gumroad.com/l/alongway/earlybird
If the Early Bird Special is gone, sign-up here: https://gumroad.com/l/alongway/earlybird
Out of New York? Consider reading (or riding) my inspirational fantasy novel, Angelina & the Law of Attraction: A Woman’s Ride from her Pressing Problems to her Brightest Potential.
|Dream BIG and live it! Maria Mar The Dream Alchemist|
|Site: http://dreamalchemist.com Store: http://dreamalchemist.com/store Membership: http://catchthedreamexpress.com|
What do you think? Let me know in the comments!