We spiritual creative women so often leave our beautiful gifts under the table!
My Story… Do you relate?
For years I had been writing
poems, but for some hidden reason I never published them. Poetry was the
first form I used in my writings. I’ve been writing poetry since I
grabbed a pen for the first time. But for some unknown reason, I
published fiction, then non-fiction and even created dozens of
products… and yet my poetry was unpublished.
One day I went to a poetry reading of an anthology of women writers that included some of my poems. The organizer had placed a big table to display our books…. and it was empty. There were about seven female professional writers reading their work, but not one had brought her book to the table! That’s when I decided that I had to change this. It was no longer acceptable to keep our gifts under the table… and the change started with me!
That’s when I created my Artchemy Atelier. Using my trademark Artchemy(tm) process I created a Manifestation Tableau that brought my poetry book into the solid reality as a tangible, visible reality. I cooked my book in the Manifestation Tableau using the power of fire, air, earth and waters… and by the next year, my first poetry book, The Tao of Trees, was published. DONE!
Here’s the poetry book in my hands!
What holds you back?
- Sometimes it’s just the fear of doing something new and unknown…
- Sometimes it’s a hidden story that may trigger feelings of insufficiency, not deserving, being rejected…
- Sometimes it’s that fear of visibility…
- Or you give your time and energy to others, to your duty, your job, and that gift, that book, that creation, that offer keeps moving farther and farther away, receding in the tides of time!
- Or that darn perfectionism…
Whatever it is that hold you back or makes you procrastinate, the result is that weeks… months… years go by without you crafting that offer, finishing that book, launching that project.
And the more you stay in your Comfort Zone, the more stagnant your energy becomes, the more doubts you pile up as a mountain between your dream and you and the more your dissatisfaction grows as your confidence diminishes.
And then the frustration, guilt and pain take over as you realize that you are not embodying your spiritual purpose, not sharing your gifts, not doing what you came here to do.
So why are you not doing it?
The truth is that it is scary and your psyche may resist it and there may be hidden stories…
But you can take the scary edge off by PLAYING with your creation.
Bring fun, creativity and exploration into the process… and it goes from a torture to a playground.
The Artchemy Atelier presents:
Bring it to the Table!
As a result of this challenge I have developed a creative path to go from procrastination to creation using fun arts and crafts and other creative activities that soften the scary edge of unveiling your offer.
If you have a book, program, service, product or even a rebranding that is past its time, then join me in my virtual Artchemy Atelier for a private laboratory to get that thing done this year!
Don’t leave your Creation Under the Table!
- Take that project you’ve been procrastinating or hiding and bring it to the table using fun arts and crafts!
- Discover the creative power and wisdom buried under your fear or doubts, so that you open the flow of your creative genius.
- Transform what is holding you back into the creation that moves you forward.
Check it out here at a BETA discount of 50%: