You are part of the song of Gaia. Why would Gaia birth you if she did not need and want your voice to be heard?
Your voice is like the song of birds, of the winds and the waters.The robin does not repress its song out of shame. The lion does not feel guilty by its mighty roar. The waterfall does not try to muffle the resonance of its water. Your voice is just as natural and as part of creation.
Your voice is an expression of your soul, born from the marriage of Universal Divine Intent and Gaia’s love. It was summon at your birth. Your sound is an expression of creation, a note in the Divine scale.
Allow the world to sing through you.
Part A. Preparation
- Sit comfortably and practice deep, slow, gentle breathing for a minute or two.
- If you can do this in a natural setting, in your favorite spot, great. If not, visualize it.
- Inhale an feel the air filling you with sacred emptiness where The Divine dances.
- Exhale slowly. The exhalation should be longer than the inhalation. The slower the exhalation, the deeper the relaxation. As you exhale, feel the Divine song traveling from you into the world.
Part B.The Song of the World
- Imagine, visualize and feel that you are each of the elements below. Through their sound, express the emotions running through you right now.
- A bird
- The wind
- A waterfall
- Trees trashing about in the wind
- Dolphins playing
Part C. Your Song in the World
- Go back to breathing and listen deeply as you breath to your inner truth, energy and emotions. Become crystal clear (not mentally, but emotionally and vibrationally) about a truth, feeling or energy inside you that wants to fly into the world.
- Hear the words of this truth, feeling or energy in your heart until it becomes a clear sentence.
- Say the sentence through the voice of each of the elements above. You are repeating the first exercise, but this time stating your truth.
Part D. Free your Voice
- Now speak this sentence using your own unique human voice.
- Listen to your Soul whisper it as you inhale.
- Whisper it as you exhale.
- Listen to your Soul declare it as you inhale.
- Declare it as you exhale.
- Listen to your Soul sing it as you inhale.
- Sing it as you exhale.
Repeat this practice daily for 30 days until you feel comfortable with the last part and you achieve a sense of freedom and boundlessness.
Come back and leave your comment.
If you liked this post, subscribe to my Express! Share your Unique Gifts and Talents weekly newsletter with carefully selected posts that create free ecourse to help you free your self-expression and creative expressiveness.