I once took the most beautiful red roses to my old aunt (let’s call her Emma).
- First, she began to fret about, complaining that she did not have where to place the roses.
- Then she began to throw them nervously, chaotically into an old vase without previously filling it with water. The roses were falling to the floor.
- Then she said that the roses were not for her. No. They were too beautiful. Too expensive. She would give them to her ancestors. She would put them in her altar. She wanted to get rid of the roses as fast as she could, to pass them on, NOT to receive them.
As I saw her struggle, my heart broke. It broke for her and for myself.
My heart broke for her because she was not allowing herself to receive the beauty, love, magic and harmony that the roses bring.
It broke for myself because she was not receiving my love and how much I valued her. To me, she was as beautiful and precious as the roses I chose, but she could not receive how much I valued.
- Or are you working, praying, struggling for it without a space to receive it when it comes because secretly you do not believe that you are worth it?
- Do you believe that the world, life, the universe wants you to have it? Do you believe that God wants you to have it? Or do you believe that you must struggle against life in order to have it, because life is working against you?
- Can you receive it when it shows up? Can you receive the allies who support you? Can you receive the resources that facilitate it? Can you receive the clients that value and pay you? Can you receive the followers, fans or audiences that get your message? Can you receive the beloved that values you deeply?
If you want the whole story in my inspirational novella, A Place for Roses, scroll down.
09 days to 2014
This is the Holiday Countdown to 2014. Each post will bring you a challenge and an inspiration that allows you to get ready for 2014 by creating the building blogs for the life you want to experience next year. Some posts include resources.
The Gift of Inspiration
A Place for Roses
The tracking is on! Night Wolf, the shaman’s Hunter Power Animal, is on the scent of a Shadow that steals the shaman’s health, wealth and love.
As the protagonist struggles with Aunt Emma’s reluctance to receive her gifts, the she-wolf shows the shaman that just as Aunt Emma does not have a place for her roses, she has not open a space to receive what she wants. Night Wolf hunts down the wounds in the shaman’s family karma. When the truth comes out, aunt and niece can finally enjoy a stress-free, joyful holiday dinner.
FORMAT:113 pages PDF formatted. Includes inspirational quotes and clickable resource section
Immediately downloadable for you
Only $25 USD
Holiday Give and Receive Discount:
Two for the price of one: one for you and one for your friend
Give and receive discount is only valid until December 30, 2013