Merry Christmas to you
May the joy of this season fill your heart.
This year’s Christmas Spirit invites you to nurture your Lovability.
People often think that the key to their dreams is something “out there” that they need to achieve or get. They struggle and work hard to manifest. They use the Law of Attraction. And after years, they give up believing that they failed or the Law of Attraction is a hoax. But the truth is that you don’t go through a door by knocking your head against it. You need to get the key. And the key to manifesting is your sense of lovability or your self-love. The feeling that you are lovable just as you are is the key to step into your dream. If you want it, you must FEEL that you deserve it.
In my more than 30 years of experience in assisting transformation and manifestation, I have discovered that the number one obstacle why most of us do not create what we want or manifest our dreams is this:
When you secretly believe or feel that you do not deserve the best because you are not lovable, that Story Field is imprinted deep within you and does not allow you to create, receive or attract what you desire.
What to do these holidays?
- Strengthen your feelings of being lovable in each word, gift, action and interaction during this season, so that 2017 finds you vibrating the energy of love from the inside out.
- Know that you are a child of the Goddess, a drop of divinity and embrace your lovability.
- Feel deep in your heart, in your bones ~that you deserve love, joy and acceptance just as you are.
What to release this season:
- Perfectionism: You don’t have to be perfect. We are all a work of art in progress. It’s OK to make mistakes and mess up.
- Doism and workaholism: Release the huge to-do list that stands in the way of you being, enjoying and expressing your inherent nature. Stop outpouring, producing, trying and doing and spend more time and attention in sharing who you are and in giving and receiving love and joy.
- The Personal Growth Trap: You don’t have to fix anything. The Divine does not require struggle, penance, apology or paying your dues for being alive. The Divine birthed you with love to be who you are. Growth does not mean that you are defective or insufficient and need to fix this or that before you deserve what you want. Growth is only allowing your inherent perfection to blossom. It’s more about digging out, nurturing and expressing the miracle you are already than trying to “get” or achieve something.
May this season of joy nurture the soul-deep feeling
that you are lovable just as you are.
Send to Kindle